What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is nobody aware of the torture I've been in - knowing that for the past 24 hours Jack White has been in Seattle - his very self within 20 miles of my very self? And NO chance of me being able to go to either of his 2 concerts. I'm just going to let that sink in for a minute.....(sigh).......just remember, whatever troubles you are having, that this immense burden is what I have had to bear for two whole days, and let yourself draw strength from me. I know you all feel my pain....
He's here Saturday and Sunday....shall I send your regards when we have tea? Lol.

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm here....or at least I was here! How is everything? I'm good. Getting ready to go camping in the mountains-where it's cool-and it rains!

How lovely Val!! Hope you have a lovely time! With just the right amount of rain. :p

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is nobody aware of the torture I've been in - knowing that for the past 24 hours Jack White has been in Seattle - his very self within 20 miles of my very self? And NO chance of me being able to go to either of his 2 concerts. I'm just going to let that sink in for a minute.....(sigh).......just remember, whatever troubles you are having, that this immense burden is what I have had to bear for two whole days, and let yourself draw strength from me. I know you all feel my pain....

I'm gutted, truly. :( And very disappointed that he hasn't dropped in for a cuppa, or a beer, I mean really, it's the least he could do, considering you are his number 1 fan. :mad:

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Carolyn and Donna - were you guys affected at all by the earthquake? I hope all is well with you both, and any other Cali friends we have here! Carolyn, I especially miss you! :( Where are you??!! Well, besides packing, moving, selling, storing, planning....besides all that where and how are you? I hope happy and healthy and smiling :D...C'mon girls!! Let's put some life into this forum! I don't want to lose touch with everyone!
My bro and sis-in-law live in Sonoma. They were affected by the earthquake...ripped out of bed in the middle of the night. I guess he was yelling at her to wake up, lol. They had a lot of things broken from the china cabinet. It must have been frightening.

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Noice! Which mountains? And how long? Your skin will LOVE the fresh, clean, moist air!
The White Mountains (named after Jack perhaps?). I'm bringing peanuts to feed the squirrels and chippies. Leaving Friday and back on Thursday. Ahhhhhhhh!

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A travesty. Something must be done!!!

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Carolyn and Donna - were you guys affected at all by the earthquake? I hope all is well with you both, and any other Cali friends we have here! Carolyn, I especially miss you! :( Where are you??!! Well, besides packing, moving, selling, storing, planning....besides all that where and how are you? I hope happy and healthy and smiling :D...C'mon girls!! Let's put some life into this forum! I don't want to lose touch with everyone!

Hi Samantha!!! Yes, I've been extremely busy and exhausted!! Lol! We have had many private showings and we have a Canadian family who loved our home. They are contemplating making an offer...so, please say a prayer for their decision to be the right one for them! I've also been wonderfully busy writing my book! It is so exciting and I am thrilled with the story!

Hi Val...nice to see you and Anthea. Very quiet these days. Hopefully it comes back in Sept.

Carolyn, was asking about you in the game chat...how are you? Were you affected by the earthquake?

Was anyone else?

I did not feel the earthquake at all! Thank you both for your concern, though. I am doing quite well, Nancy! I've been spending time with my sister who just moved back here from Germany and my niece who flew to Cali before she starts school in Boston. We went to a cute little place to eat...a quaint French restaurant that Kevin recommended. It was charming. My sister got engaged a week ago, so that's been very exciting as well!

I do miss all of you...I will try to be more involved here! Lots and lots of LOVE to everyone!

Donna! Suggest an avatar change!!! o_O

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Samantha!!! Yes, I've been extremely busy and exhausted!! Lol! We have had many private showings and we have a Canadian family who loved our home. They are contemplating making an offer...so, please say a prayer for their decision to be the right one for them! I've also been wonderfully busy writing my book! It is so exciting and I am thrilled with the story!

I did not feel the earthquake at all! Thank you both for your concern, though. I am doing quite well, Nancy! I've been spending time with my sister who just moved back here from Germany and my niece who flew to Cali before she starts school in Boston. We went to a cute little place to eat...a quaint French restaurant that Kevin recommended. It was charming. My sister got engaged a week ago, so that's been very exciting as well!

I do miss all of you...I will try to be more involved here! Lots and lots of LOVE to everyone!

Donna! Suggest an avatar change!!! o_O
There you are! We thought you'd traipsed off with Hans somewhere!

Most reactions

Latest posts