What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello fellow farmers,

If you have something that violates the current iPF rule of staying "on-topic" in our regular HD room and would like to talk about it here, feel free to do so. For example, did a trade go bad and you would like the community to know? Do you want to share your something not related to HayDay but just love your iPF friends that much? Do you just want to vent about your HayDay? If you have a personal issue with someone, please PM them.

Please stay within the forum rules. I will edit this as issues occur.

Last edited:
OP
fysgt

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hellooooooo!!!

Hey sweets. Any cider to spare today? It has been a long one!

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 52. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :) Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Got 5 shovels from the newspaper, this is one of the very few times I've had all 5 smelters running, with ore left over! :)

OP
fysgt

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got 5 shovels from the newspaper, this is one of the very few times I've had all 5 smelters running, with ore left over! :)

You gotta keep them running, even if it is just silver bars!

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 52. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :) Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You gotta keep them running, even if it is just silver bars!

Usually I am short on ore, so whenever I get some I throw it in the smelter immediately. My smelters are idle a lot, it'll be a LONG time until I get the gold star on my smelters... :(

OP
fysgt

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Listen up ladies and gents,

If we do not change our actions on the regular HD thread, we are on the verge of being shut down. One more infraction and we are done. Completely. Pass it along. Please, only post HayDay relevant trading posts on the regular forum we use and please keep your other business here. It is not hard. If you have a "beef" with someone, don't make threats, even over PM. Do not air those grievances on our forum. Air them here, WITHIN FORUM GUIDELINES!! That means no cussing, no harassing, no threatening, no intimidating. Be professional and mature. In the long-run, being professional and mature makes you the bigger person. It also makes others respect you more.

This thread is not to call out anyone or to demean their previous actions. It is meant to take what we want to say on the on-topic forum and bring it here. It is completely to keep us within the forum guidelines when we may post something questionable elsewhere.

So, I flew with my cat today because all of the rental cars were sold out. He was a champ and helped me HD on my flight. He was spectacular. He told me to put white sugar instead of brown. He knows. Señor Gato always knows.

Kiwifarm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
goofy8275 said:
Usually I am short on ore, so whenever I get some I throw it in the smelter immediately. My smelters are idle a lot, it'll be a LONG time until I get the gold star on my smelters... :(

I've got 55 shovels ! I'm greeeeeeedddyyyyyyy!!!!!

And no cider! I need to restock!

gc gemdoll level 60 I will only accept gc requests from forum members

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've got 55 shovels ! I'm greeeeeeedddyyyyyyy!!!!!

And no cider! I need to restock!

gc gemdoll level 60 I will only accept gc requests from forum members
And I thought my 5 shovels was a lot! Lol
I don't need shovels at the moment, but TNT, to blow up large rocks on my newly expanded land...

I'm wondering has anyone on here downloaded the hay day wiki and storage calculator apps, and are they worth it? The wiki app looks really nice, it has info on all the crops/products, plus it's own online trading community (like us but not as good :D)

OP
fysgt

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And I thought my 5 shovels was a lot! Lol
I don't need shovels at the moment, but TNT, to blow up large rocks on my newly expanded land...

I'm wondering has anyone on here downloaded the hay day wiki and storage calculator apps, and are they worth it? The wiki app looks really nice, it has info on all the crops/products, plus it's own online trading community (like us but not as good :D)

I looked at it, but to me it is really outdated and hard to understand. Just me, though.

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I looked at it, but to me it is really outdated and hard to understand. Just me, though.

It looks like you're not alone in that thought, judging by the 1 star ratings and reviews I just noticed. :)

momreed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just to be clear (cuz I'm blonde and it's kinda early). . . Is the current conversation on the other thread acceptable or are we limited to only trade requests and thank yous?

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just to be clear (cuz I'm blonde and it's kinda early). . . Is the current conversation on the other thread acceptable or are we limited to only trade requests and thank yous?

I gather you're referencing the HD Discussion thread. That's good for HD Discussion and game help which includes trading. There's another thread for trading minus discussion. I believe this one allows non-game related conversations.

Most reactions

Latest posts