What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Donna, tap on the message as if you were going to reply to it. Tap and hold your finger until you see Select All. Twp on that, two on copy, then press the home button, go to the page on your ipad where the Notes app is, open app, and Paste the list. Chumleyboo, level 78
it took me an hr to do it right, I finally furrowed thru it

Sent from my IPad using IPF. GC wenchwhino HD level 61

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Guess I need to print the list

Hey Donna. You can also just screenshot the list and grab it form your photos whenever you need to look at it

always be yourself, but if you can't be yourself, then be a pirate! GC: pristoph Level 53

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey Donna. You can also just screenshot the list and grab it form your photos whenever you need to look at it always be yourself, but if you can't be yourself, then be a pirate! GC: pristoph Level 53
that would have been easy. Duh!

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, all my friends! I've not been well, but I am starting to feel a bit better. Also, my server has been down with bursts of being up.

So.... Shall we come up with avatar ideas? Do we want to change them in 25 hours or in 1 hour? Thots? :)

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey Val and Donna! My avatar wants to meet your avatars! ;)
anytime, yea I think I need a change, my hood has no idea who I am. Anything is fine by me, glad u feel better!

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey! I knew something had to be up with you. Glad you are coming around and can look at Avi heaven again. We should wait till tomorrow for a change....cuz I'm not done looking at Donnas yet.

Ideas.....
Dumbest governor in the u.s. I've got that one covered.
Sun, moon and stars.
Toys you played with as a child.
Turtles....I just like 'em.
Fish...don't like 'em as much as turtles.
Cars.

always be yourself, but if you can't be yourself, then be a pirate! GC: pristoph Level 53

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey! I knew something had to be up with you. Glad you are coming around and can look at Avi heaven again. We should wait till tomorrow for a change....cuz I'm not done looking at Donnas yet. Ideas..... Dumbest governor in the u.s. I've got that one covered. Sun, moon and stars. Toys you played with as a child. Turtles....I just like 'em. Fish...don't like 'em as much as turtles. Cars. always be yourself, but if you can't be yourself, then be a pirate! GC: pristoph Level 53
I like the toys idea....

GC: EyeC999 Level 90

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like toys and sun, moon and stars. Maybe we could do one after the other?

Chumleyboo, level 78

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What? Are you all insane?

They are so cute!
Lol

Attachments

• image-1917798904.jpg
    image-1917798904.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 104

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What? Are you all insane? They are so cute! Lol always be yourself, but if you can't be yourself, then be a pirate! GC: pristoph Level 53

I have to agree that is a particularly cute example of a cute turtle. :)

Chumleyboo, level 78

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What? Are you all insane? They are so cute! Lol always be yourself, but if you can't be yourself, then be a pirate! GC: pristoph Level 53
Poor little fella! That's the same look I have on my face when I slide out of bed in the morning: "Uh-oh, what's gonna happen? And where's my coffee?"

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok, having just done a quick search for "cute turtles" on a well-known search engine, I now withdraw my vote for toys and sun, moon and stars, even though astronomy is one of my particular interests, and submit my vote anew for cute turtles. I also reluctantly confirm that cute turtles have supplanted pirates as one of my all-time favourite avi themes. I would like to reassure Samantha, however, that Jack still holds the lead in those stakes, if slightly tenuously.

Chumleyboo, level 78

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like toys played with as a child. That would be cool to see the different toys from each country!

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok, having just done a quick search for "cute turtles" on a well-known search engine, I now withdraw my vote for toys and sun, moon and stars, even though astronomy is one of my particular interests, and submit my vote anew for cute turtles. I also reluctantly confirm that cute turtles have supplanted pirates as one of my all-time favourite avi themes. I would like to reassure Samantha, however, that Jack still holds the lead in those stakes, if slightly tenuously. Chumleyboo, level 78
I was starting to break out in a cold sweat whilst reading that, but you redeemed yourself at the very end there! On your recommendation I also withdraw my vote and cast a new one for turtles simply because I trust your judgement, and besides, "toys" could very rapidly go awry.... :eek:

And just to completely shake off the heebie-jeebies, here's Jack:

image-3308108669.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts