What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Guess I need to print the list

Sent from my IPad using IPF. GC wenchwhino HD level 61

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Here's the list of words for the week: Sunday-- furrow Monday-- mirthfully Tuesday-- wrought Wednesday-- bullwhip Thursday--zymurgy Friday-- outrightly Saturday-- grillwork Sunday-- murkily (Hopefully LP accepts all the words! Let me know if it doesn't...it should...they're all "real" words!) GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28
so how do id do that on I pad, have no idea

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
so how do id do that on I pad, have no idea Sent from my IPad using IPF. GC wenchwhino HD level 61
This is why I always have a notepad nearby - stupid iPad! Lol :)

GC: EyeC999 Level 90

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Here's the list of words for the week: Sunday-- furrow Monday-- mirthfully Tuesday-- wrought Wednesday-- bullwhip Thursday--zymurgy Friday-- outrightly Saturday-- grillwork Sunday-- murkily (Hopefully LP accepts all the words! Let me know if it doesn't...it should...they're all "real" words!) GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28
I need to go office 101 school, or adopt a young child

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wonder if I can order a child that is puter smart, has manner,s and do not care what else, brush his or her teeth. Perfect

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So sorry some day's. That we did not adopt, or take foster children in. Too late In life now, but my hubby would have been great!
Ah we'll, god knew better. I guess

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So sorry some day's. That we did not adopt, or take foster children in. Too late In life now, but my hubby would have been great! Ah we'll, god knew better. I guess Sent from my IPad using IPF. GC wenchwhino HD level 61
Donna, your words were ripped right out of my own mouth - cannot tell you how many times he and I have said the same thing!

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
so how do id do that on I pad, have no idea Sent from my IPad using IPF. GC wenchwhino HD level 61

Donna, tap on the message as if you were going to reply to it. Tap and hold your finger until you see Select All. Twp on that, two on copy, then press the home button, go to the page on your ipad where the Notes app is, open app, and Paste the list.

Chumleyboo, level 78

kruellajones

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Universe, The Earth, The North Hemisphere, Nor
(Gasp!) Nancy! Krue just spelled "besmirched"!!!!! I can't believe I missed it!!! Dang! GC: EyeC999 Level 90

Hehehe ...thanks Nancy ..I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that I could make it - it popped right off the page at me :). I have that with some words, I've been reading something or talking about something and then I see the word but other times it's all I can do to find a 3 letter word !! I love seeing ways to hijack the words my opponent has used and make it my own ...not sure if thats cheating but sometimes it works out great - I just did it with Nancy, aromatherapies became aromatherapist !

Sent from my iPad mini using iPF. GC: kruella jones (2 words no caps) Be aware that I'm not a sugar mill or a dairy farm. There will be exceptions but they will never become the rule :)

kruellajones

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! Seriously? That's crazy. Maybe I should put up a "word of the day" and see if anyone can use it?! GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28

Great idea Nancy :).

Sent from my iPad mini using iPF. GC: kruella jones (2 words no caps) Be aware that I'm not a sugar mill or a dairy farm. There will be exceptions but they will never become the rule :)

kruellajones

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know! Right? I was gob-smacked! Yeah - you come up with a word, and if someone can use it, the player who it's used against has to give the user something from the barn :). Ooh, Nancy, I think we're on to something here.....! GC: EyeC999 Level 90

Gosh darn there goes my barn !! :)

kruellajones

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So, you notice that one of your neighbors needs help - you can tell because you can see the exclamation point. Off you trot to go help them...but wait, it's not the boat - the boat's fine....must be a tree, or a bush. Look left, look right, look up, look down....scroll this way, scroll that way....hmmm. Maybe it's behind the house? Tap - tap - tap! Nope, not there. Behind the barn or silo? Tap - tap - tap! Nope, not there either. OK, time to zoom all the way in and really study the lay of the land, inch by inch. Behind the olive trees? Around the chicken coup? Behind the stables? BETWEEN the stables? Up in that far upper corner where you can't quite see? Down around the lowest edge at the bottom? Nope, nope, nope. It's a bonafide myst....and then you notice the exclamation point is gone. Welcome to the last ten minutes of my life. GC: EyeC999 Level 90
I have two neighbours with over active exclamation points of the "now you see them, now you don't" variety. I always check if it's genuine but I only check the boat. Usually just visiting gets rid of the ! at my neighbours. It's very annoying because they might really need help but others don't both to check. Sent from my iPad mini using iPF. GC: kruella jones (2 words no caps) Be aware that I'm not a sugar mill or a dairy farm. There will be exceptions but they will never become the rule :)

Last edited:

kruellajones

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Zymurgy ....oh what a fabulous word!! For those like me who had to look it up it means

the study or practice of fermentation in brewing, winemaking, or distilling.

Hmmmmm seeing that I really feel its a word I should be much more familiar with ;)

Last edited:

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hehehe ...thanks Nancy ..I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that I could make it - it popped right off the page at me :). I have that with some words, I've been reading something or talking about something and then I see the word but other times it's all I can do to find a 3 letter word !! I love seeing ways to hijack the words my opponent has used and make it my own ...not sure if thats cheating but sometimes it works out great - I just did it with Nancy, aromatherapies became aromatherapist ! Sent from my iPad mini using iPF. GC: kruella jones (2 words no caps) Be aware that I'm not a sugar mill or a dairy farm. There will be exceptions but they will never become the rule :)

Good word!
Edit: by the way, I "reappropriated" the board! Lol

GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28

Last edited:

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So, you notice that one of your neighbors needs help - you can tell because you can see the exclamation point. Off you trot to go help them...but wait, it's not the boat - the boat's fine....must be a tree, or a bush. Look left, look right, look up, look down....scroll this way, scroll that way....hmmm. Maybe it's behind the house? Tap - tap - tap! Nope, not there. Behind the barn or silo? Tap - tap - tap! Nope, not there either. OK, time to zoom all the way in and really study the lay of the land, inch by inch. Behind the olive trees? Around the chicken coup? Behind the stables? BETWEEN the stables? Up in that far upper corner where you can't quite see? Down around the lowest edge at the bottom? Nope, nope, nope. It's a bonafide myst....and then you notice the exclamation point is gone. Welcome to the last ten minutes of my life.

Hahaha.....so funny. Been there.

always be yourself, but if you can't be yourself, then be a pirate! GC: pristoph Level 53

Most reactions

Latest posts