What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

kruellajones

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Universe, The Earth, The North Hemisphere, Nor
I was going to invite you to play kruella.... ....but it seems others may be "besmirching" me! GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28

I have taken appropriate action and invited you to play ...I am hoping being first will mean that I have appropriated the board!! ...it's a great board by the way :)

Sent from my iPad mini using iPF. GC: kruella jones (2 words no caps) Be aware that I'm not a sugar mill or a dairy farm. There will be exceptions but they will never become the rule :)

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have taken appropriate action and invited you to play ...I am hoping being first will mean that I have appropriated the board!! ...it's a great board by the way :) Sent from my iPad mini using iPF. GC: kruella jones (2 words no caps) Be aware that I'm not a sugar mill or a dairy farm. There will be exceptions but they will never become the rule :)
Oh dear, Krue.....I shall pray for you...lol!

GC: EyeC999 Level 90

kruellajones

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Universe, The Earth, The North Hemisphere, Nor
Ah-ha! I shall strike soon!!! Bwahahaha! However, I'm trying to scare up some materials in the other forum, and am distracted right now...and "yikes!" There are 13 LP games waiting for my turn, goodness! I shall give it my full attention soon.... GC: EyeC999 Level 90

You are the sweetest thing my dear :) thank you x

Sent from my iPad mini using iPF. GC: kruella jones (2 words no caps) Be aware that I'm not a sugar mill or a dairy farm. There will be exceptions but they will never become the rule :)

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
(Gasp!) Nancy! Krue just spelled "besmirched"!!!!! I can't believe I missed it!!! Dang!

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
(Gasp!) Nancy! Krue just spelled "besmirched"!!!!! I can't believe I missed it!!! Dang! GC: EyeC999 Level 90

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! Seriously? That's crazy. Maybe I should put up a "word of the day" and see if anyone can use it?!

GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! Seriously? That's crazy. Maybe I should put up a "word of the day" and see if anyone can use it?! GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28
I know! Right? I was gob-smacked!
Yeah - you come up with a word, and if someone can use it, the player who it's used against has to give the user something from the barn :). Ooh, Nancy, I think we're on to something here.....!

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know! Right? I was gob-smacked! Yeah - you come up with a word, and if someone can use it, the player who it's used against has to give the user something from the barn :). Ooh, Nancy, I think we're on to something here.....! GC: EyeC999 Level 90

Yes! Yes! Yes! :)

Chumleyboo, level 78

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So, you notice that one of your neighbors needs help - you can tell because you can see the exclamation point. Off you trot to go help them...but wait, it's not the boat - the boat's fine....must be a tree, or a bush. Look left, look right, look up, look down....scroll this way, scroll that way....hmmm. Maybe it's behind the house? Tap - tap - tap! Nope, not there. Behind the barn or silo? Tap - tap - tap! Nope, not there either. OK, time to zoom all the way in and really study the lay of the land, inch by inch. Behind the olive trees? Around the chicken coup? Behind the stables? BETWEEN the stables? Up in that far upper corner where you can't quite see? Down around the lowest edge at the bottom? Nope, nope, nope. It's a bonafide myst....and then you notice the exclamation point is gone. Welcome to the last ten minutes of my life.

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So, you notice that one of your neighbors needs help - you can tell because you can see the exclamation point. Off you trot to go help them...but wait, it's not the boat - the boat's fine....must be a tree, or a bush. Look left, look right, look up, look down....scroll this way, scroll that way....hmmm. Maybe it's behind the house? Tap - tap - tap! Nope, not there. Behind the barn or silo? Tap - tap - tap! Nope, not there either. OK, time to zoom all the way in and really study the lay of the land, inch by inch. Behind the olive trees? Around the chicken coup? Behind the stables? BETWEEN the stables? Up in that far upper corner where you can't quite see? Down around the lowest edge at the bottom? Nope, nope, nope. It's a bonafide myst....and then you notice the exclamation point is gone. Welcome to the last ten minutes of my life. GC: EyeC999 Level 90
so have been there. Drive's me nuts.

Sent from my IPad using IPF. GC wenchwhino HD level 61

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So, you notice that one of your neighbors needs help - you can tell because you can see the exclamation point. Off you trot to go help them...but wait, it's not the boat - the boat's fine....must be a tree, or a bush. Look left, look right, look up, look down....scroll this way, scroll that way....hmmm. Maybe it's behind the house? Tap - tap - tap! Nope, not there. Behind the barn or silo? Tap - tap - tap! Nope, not there either. OK, time to zoom all the way in and really study the lay of the land, inch by inch. Behind the olive trees? Around the chicken coup? Behind the stables? BETWEEN the stables? Up in that far upper corner where you can't quite see? Down around the lowest edge at the bottom? Nope, nope, nope. It's a bonafide myst....and then you notice the exclamation point is gone. Welcome to the last ten minutes of my life. GC: EyeC999 Level 90

I have a neighbour like that. I can never find the bush. I wonder if it's the bug from a while back where the exclamation point wouldn't go away?

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! Seriously? That's crazy. Maybe I should put up a "word of the day" and see if anyone can use it?! GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28
I know! Right? I was gob-smacked! Yeah - you come up with a word, and if someone can use it, the player who it's used against has to give the user something from the barn :). Ooh, Nancy, I think we're on to something here.....! GC: EyeC999 Level 90

Ok, I like it. I will try to post a list of words for the week. If you're playing LP and you use the wording the day, the person who receives the word has to forfeit one HD item. It can be silo items (corn, wheat, rice, etc) or barn items (cakes, pies, popcorn, etc). We will try to make it simple goods so it doesn't become a deterrent, but more for fun. If you use the word, you have to report back to everyone here. I don't expect we can use every word....

Sounds good? Suggestions?

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok, I like it. I will try to post a list of words for the week. If you're playing LP and you use the wording the day, the person who receives the word has to forfeit one HD item. It can be silo items (corn, wheat, rice, etc) or barn items (cakes, pies, popcorn, etc). We will try to make it simple goods so it doesn't become a deterrent, but more for fun. If you use the word, you have to report back to everyone here. I don't expect we can use every word.... Sounds good? Suggestions? GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28
No questions! Let's go!!!! What's the word? :D

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok, I like it. I will try to post a list of words for the week. If you're playing LP and you use the wording the day, the person who receives the word has to forfeit one HD item. It can be silo items (corn, wheat, rice, etc) or barn items (cakes, pies, popcorn, etc). We will try to make it simple goods so it doesn't become a deterrent, but more for fun. If you use the word, you have to report back to everyone here. I don't expect we can use every word.... Sounds good? Suggestions? GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28

Here's the list of words for the week:
Sunday-- furrow
Monday-- mirthfully
Tuesday-- wrought
Wednesday-- bullwhip
Thursday--zymurgy
Friday-- outrightly
Saturday-- grillwork
Sunday-- murkily

(Hopefully LP accepts all the words! Let me know if it doesn't...it should...they're all "real" words!)

Most reactions