What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day - Product Requests & Sales

Yoko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have :
- marker stake ( 3:1 )
- mallet ( 3:1 )
- land deed ( 1:1 )
I need :
- plank
Ratio ( mine : yours )
*** maximum price ***
Gc : Yoko_Tannata ( level 55 )

Jem19

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ur level please?

dhidhiazir level 57. when trade with me : grab any corns and prepare your fast finger.. :/

Oh sorry I'm at level 19 :D how do I trade? Do I just ask for something and someone says if they want to swap?

dhidhiazir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh sorry I'm at level 19 :D how do I trade? Do I just ask for something and someone says if they want to swap?

Wait... I got confused here... U have same farm with Leyla! :O

dhidhiazir level 57. when trade with me : grab any corns and prepare your fast finger.. :/

Jem19

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wait... I got confused here... U have same farm with Leyla! :O

I share her farm since Leyla is only 8 and we're cousins :) I'm Nadia and Leyla's cousin, they are sisters. I'm 19 so I'm older than both of them. Also she tends to sell everything for too cheap and use all her diamonds so I have to keep an eye out.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts