What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day - Fishing with Angus Guide

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Looking good Chumley and Sapphire! :)

( ) _( )
(='.'=)
(")_(") Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Thank you :D I'm rather pleased with how it turned out.. :)

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 63 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :)

OP
Chumleyboo

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have just started a new lottery on the HayDay Lottery thread.

Chumleyboo, level 70.

OP
Chumleyboo

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone know how many lobsters the lobster pool will hold, before upgrading it?

And has anyone used their mystery net yet? I'm wondering what they yield.

Chumleyboo, level 70.

Gxies

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone know how many lobsters the lobster pool will hold, before upgrading it?

And has anyone used their mystery net yet? I'm wondering what they yield.

Chumleyboo, level 70.

Hi anthea :)
I dont know about lobster pool, i upgrade them right away after they finished building it.
I used my free mystery net but the waiting is 1 day so im still waiting, will let you know ;)

currently 57

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi anthea :)
I dont know about lobster pool, i upgrade them right away after they finished building it.
I used my free mystery net but the waiting is 1 day so im still waiting, will let you know ;)

currently 57

Same here. I didn't realize upgrading meant I had to yet another day!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Gxies

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Same here. I didn't realize upgrading meant I had to yet another day!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I just upgraded my lobster pool the second time and it will take 14 hours to finish, my lobster trap will catch something in less than an hour so im wondering where my lobster gonna have their sauna while their pool being upgrade....

And the waiting time for mystery net is 1 day and for fishing net is 20 hours, i really really hope they catch a lot of fish....

currently 57

OP
Chumleyboo

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just upgraded my lobster pool the second time and it will take 14 hours to finish, my lobster trap will catch something in less than an hour so im wondering where my lobster gonna have their sauna while their pool being upgrade....

And the waiting time for mystery net is 1 day and for fishing net is 20 hours, i really really hope they catch a lot of fish....

currently 57

I saw on the Supercell forum that someone got one fish from their net! And the mystery net will apparently yield barn and silo materials or expansion items. i will be really cheesed off it I spend five diamonds on a mystery net and all it catches is a marker or mallet! I think the waiting times are way too long, for all of it, the net maker, the lobster pool, and the actual fishing with nets. Crazy! And all to get one lobster, which isn't even enough to make the soup! I love the idea of adding new things to the fishing area, it got boring really quickly, but I just don't understand why it all takes so long. Really like being able to make soup though, I hope they add some new flavours.

Chumleyboo, level 70.

Gxies

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I saw on the Supercell forum that someone got one fish from their net! And the mystery net will apparently yield barn and silo materials or expansion items. i will be really cheesed off it I spend five diamonds on a mystery net and all it catches is a marker or mallet! I think the waiting times are way too long, for all of it, the net maker, the lobster pool, and the actual fishing with nets. Crazy! And all to get one lobster, which isn't even enough to make the soup! I love the idea of adding new things to the fishing area, it got boring really quickly, but I just don't understand why it all takes so long. Really like being able to make soup though, I hope they add some new flavours.

Chumleyboo, level 70.

Agree, the waiting time are too long, maybe there will be new event, seafood season or lobster season :D

This is what happen if your lobster pool in upgrade mode, your lobster will stay in the pond and you cant use the pond for fishing.

currently 57

Attachments

• image-2013708234.jpg
    image-2013708234.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,877
OP
Chumleyboo

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Agree, the waiting time are too long, maybe there will be new event, seafood season or lobster season :D

This is what happen if your lobster pool in upgrade mode, your lobster will stay in the pond and you cant use the pond for fishing.

currently 57

That is so annoying!! So you can't retrieve the lobster, and you can't fish there! I don't think they thought this through properly.

Chumleyboo, level 70.

Gxies

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That is so annoying!! So you can't retrieve the lobster, and you can't fish there! I don't think they thought this through properly.

Chumleyboo, level 70.

Yes, and after retrieve the lobster, i think there will be resting time for the pond, so more waiting for me :)
Better plan ahead before upgrading the pool ;)

currently 58

OP
Chumleyboo

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, and after retrieve the lobster, i think there will be resting time for the pond, so more waiting for me :)
Better plan ahead before upgrading the pool ;)

currently 58

That's right ! I had forgotten about the resting time in the pond.... More waiting! I don't think I will upgrade just yet. :)

Chumleyboo, level 70.

Gxies

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That's right ! I had forgotten about the resting time in the pond.... More waiting! I don't think I will upgrade just yet. :)

Chumleyboo, level 70.

Correction...there will be no more resting time in the pond, so after i collected my fish from the net, i can put another net right after that, no seagull occupied the pond :)

currently 58

Most reactions

Latest posts