What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guide - Videos/DVD to iPad

pesnya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aisesoft is good for DVD only. I need play avi on ipad. will try above instructions and let u know.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pesnya said:
Aisesoft is good for DVD only. I need play avi on ipad. will try above instructions and let u know.

Have you tried AVPlayer HD (there are many others if you search the app store for "avi")?

The Archangel

pesnya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok, so hereis issue.donloaded avi via torrent (soccer games) to my PC. Just tried Daniusoft and it's works. It took 25 min to convert 700Mb to 1.3G file.Instruction from this thread did work. Now, 1st issue I just new user ipad2 and updated to new OS with wi-fi sync. I couldn't figure out how this work. 2nd modt important issue can i download avi directly to ipad? iwhat is best way to atch avi on pad?
thanks response.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are many, many, many media players available for the iPad. So if you have specific formats you want to play just do a search on the app store for those formats but make sure that you read the descriptions to make sure you know what your getting.

The Archangel

pesnya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok, got it as you suggested AVPlayerHD. Was able to get avi file via web site as one of app options, but was unable to load avi via itune. in itune it doesn't show "document" folder" in apps and I can't drag avi file to anywere in itune. any ideas?tx

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pesnya said:
ok, got it as you suggested AVPlayerHD. Was able to get avi file via web site as one of app options, but was unable to load avi via itune. in itune it doesn't show "document" folder" in apps and I can't drag avi file to anywere in itune. any ideas?tx

All the answers are here if you search, check out this thread http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-help/32438-av-player-hd.html

The Archangel

msr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, Ive tried formatfactory 2.8 using your guide and evening trying a of the other presets, but have struggled to convert a .vob successfully.
On one occasion the film appeared ok, however halfway through there is no sound.
Ive also tried it .vob of my son's Rio dvd - again that says complete quite quickly and when i check the converted file, its only 55mb long, so only a few minutes has been converted before it stops.
Anyone have any clues as to why this may be happening?
thanks in advance

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It had been a long time since I did this so I'm glad I found it again on here. Converting I Am Legend right now. :)

sigelopisan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been following the guide and all I got is 1 sec converted Mp4 :)

Whats wrong? how can I convert the whole recording? Should I pay?

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
which program did u use i think u re using demo version only limited feature

Most reactions

Latest posts