What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day - Fishing with Angus Guide

Icychen11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi.. Anybody need deeds or mallets or markers? I m willing to trade with ice cream or cakes or lobsters.. Please PM if interested. Thanks!

GC: L1Z110279 lvl 87

OP
Chumleyboo

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Correction...there will be no more resting time in the pond, so after i collected my fish from the net, i can put another net right after that, no seagull occupied the pond :)

currently 58

Well that's good to know! :)

Chumleyboo, level 70.

ryos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In my second mystery net, bought with the 5 free diamonds from supercell, I got three fishes, one ore, one tnt and a green lure. Not worth 5 diamond!

bexatious

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have a list of the cooldown times for each area? I keep telling myself to write them down but I'm usually out and about in real life and I fish randomly and I never remember. But since the nets and lobster traps don't have cooldown times, I want to plant them in the longer cooldown areas and use the shorter areas for manual fishing.

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone have a list of the cooldown times for each area? I keep telling myself to write them down but I'm usually out and about in real life and I fish randomly and I never remember. But since the nets and lobster traps don't have cooldown times, I want to plant them in the longer cooldown areas and use the shorter areas for manual fishing.
Hmm, hadn't thought about it before, but today I paid a bit more attention. I didn't make a note of the exact times, but did notice that Shallow water 1 and 2, and Rocky 1 have the shortest cool down times - like around 1 1/2 - 2 hours or so, as opposed to the other areas which have 2 1/2 - 4 hour cool down times, (or thereabouts!). Hope this helps!

GC: EyeC999 Level 75

Mystica

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great insight on fishing! Just getting my fishing boat fix can't wait to start

StefanieFaith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New member here, although I've been referencing your thread for a few days now. I started putting together my own spreadhseet from what you have listed here and from other sources. Once I get that finalized I will share with this thread. Until then, here are few of my catches from today:

Coho salmon, green lure, bronze, reed 2, small circle, active
Greater redhorse, purple lure, silver, deep 1, small circle, semi active
Rudd, green lure, rocky 1, small circle, semi active
Sauger, purple lure, shallow 1, bronze, medium circle, semi active

Trying to catch a bitterling but used the last of my purple lures.

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
New member here, although I've been referencing your thread for a few days now. I started putting together my own spreadhseet from what you have listed here and from other sources. Once I get that finalized I will share with this thread. Until then, here are few of my catches from today: Coho salmon, green lure, bronze, reed 2, small circle, active Greater redhorse, purple lure, silver, deep 1, small circle, semi active Rudd, green lure, rocky 1, small circle, semi active Sauger, purple lure, shallow 1, bronze, medium circle, semi active Trying to catch a bitterling but used the last of my purple lures.

Welcome. Stephanie.. apologies for the awfully late response, and thank you so much for your information! :)

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 73 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :)

Most reactions

Latest posts