What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

CallMeWither

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how i can get to the off- topic forum easily? I can follow the link skimonkey put up, but if its not on my present page, idon't know how to get there. Sorry for off-topic

xmandax

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how i can get to the off- topic forum easily? I can follow the link skimonkey put up, but if its not on my present page, idon't know how to get there. Sorry for off-topic

I think if you post something on it then at the bottom of your screen there is a subscribed button that will show you the threads you have been on. I just go on there and pick from the list. It's a little quicker but there could be a better way...

GC Id Amanda*xx level 52

ea_sweetface

iPF Noob
Reaction score
chadsea said:
Wow... Patronage 3? Advance congratulations... I find selling to truck orders easier to achieve than selling to patrons...

GC: chadsea / HD level 48 (tnx, forum angels)

Stock up on crops. I buy the cheap 20 coin carrots, 30 coin soy etc and I sell those to visitors. I don't sell any barn goods to them unless they're eggs. Quicker to sell to visitors than in stall. I'd buy 50 coins or less per 10 eggs and visitors pay 110 coins.

GC: ea_sweetface. Level 60. I only add GC friend request before 1st trade.

chadsea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stock up on crops. I buy the cheap 20 coin carrots, 30 coin soy etc and I sell those to visitors. I don't sell any barn goods to them unless they're eggs. Quicker to sell to visitors than in stall. I'd buy 50 coins or less per 10 eggs and visitors pay 110 coins.

Nice tip... But my patrons are demanind,.. They buy saws, screws, cacao, berries... Lol... I shoo them away immediately...

ea_sweetface

iPF Noob
Reaction score
chadsea said:
Nice tip... But my patrons are demanind,.. They buy saws, screws, cacao, berries... Lol... I shoo them away immediately...

They only ask for the top 3 or 4 of what you have. They'll always ask for your saws (never screws or upgrade materials though) and you need to shoo them but if you keep your wheat and other faster and cheaper stuff higher than your berries and cocoas, you'll be just fine when they ask for crops. I used to get lots of cheap fruits from paper, before muffins came about and there wasn't miuch you can with them besides making juices and jams and they were harder to sell in stall close to full price. So I'd hoard and sold to visitors because I'd have 100 apples or 80 raspberries :) They'd buy and in one sale I'd get rid of half and make hundreds of coins/sale :)

chadsea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They only ask for the top 3 or 4 of what you have. They'll always ask for your saws (never screws or upgrade materials though) and you need to shoo them but if you keep your wheat and other faster and cheaper stuff higher than your berries and cocoas, you'll be just fine when they ask for crops. I used to get lots of cheap fruits from paper, before muffins came about and there wasn't miuch you can with them besides making juices and jams and they were harder to sell in stall close to full price. So I'd hoard and sold to visitors because I'd have 100 apples or 80 raspberries :) They'd buy and in one sale I'd get rid of half and make hundreds of coins/sale :)

Wonderful tip... I am stocking up on wheat now... I hope they won't ask for saws again and again... Thanks so much... I won't compute the stall to patron price difference anymore...

ea_sweetface

iPF Noob
Reaction score
chadsea said:
Wonderful tip... I am stocking up on wheat now... I hope they won't ask for saws again and again... Thanks so much... I won't compute the stall to patron price difference anymore...

If you have the time to play in the paper, buy the cheap crops. You'll make money selling to visitors :) About 2x if you buy at default. So 20 coins cheap carrots will be bought for 40 and some change. I didn't start this until I was comfortable with my coin stash. That's why I am just getting patronage 3. I used to sell in stall to get more cash :)

chadsea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have the time to play in the paper, buy the cheap crops. You'll make money selling to visitors :) About 2x if you buy at default. So 20 coins cheap carrots will be bought for 40 and some change. I didn't start this until I was comfortable with my coin stash. That's why I am just getting patronage 3. I used to sell in stall to get more cash :)

I think i am stable in terms of coins now so i am really trying to do trucks and patrons now...

SWAPPING 6 BOLTS for 6 TAPES, anyone... Barn needs to breathe... Pm if ever...

ea_sweetface

iPF Noob
Reaction score
chadsea said:

Crops you can easily find at default: Wheat (or even 1 coin), corn, carrots, soy, cane, pumpkin, pepper, and indigo. I always make sure I have a lot of the crops I listed in silo. Don't sell tomatoes, strawberries, or potatoes to visitors. They're not easy to find at default. No cocoa/coffee/cherries/blackberries either. Apples and raspberries you can sometimes get a lot of at default from paper.

winz1289

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think i am stable in terms of coins now so i am really trying to do trucks and patrons now...

Patron is easier for me to achieve.. I got it already but trucks still 300+ to go :eek:

ea_sweetface

iPF Noob
Reaction score
chadsea said:

It's quiet here tonight. Wish I can help but tape is scarce for me :(

chadsea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Crops you can easily find at default: Wheat (or even 1 coin), corn, carrots, soy, cane, pumpkin, pepper, and indigo. I always make sure I have a lot of the crops I listed in silo. Don't sell tomatoes, strawberries, or potatoes to visitors. They're not easy to find at default. No cocoa/coffee/cherries/blackberries either. Apples and raspberries you can sometimes get a lot of at default from paper.

Noted! Excited to achieve patronage with these tips...

Patron is easier for me to achieve.. I got it already but trucks still 300+ to go :eek:

Hehehe...

It's quiet here tonight. Wish I can help but tape is scarce for me :(

In time i will get them, dear...

Xoeddieox1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Speaking of saws can anyone trade 18 saws for a wood panel and a bolt? Or 2 bolts and a panel
These dead trees are killin me theyre like 2 weeks old lol

Most reactions

Latest posts