What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have a Blackberry? Come join our group!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only thing you need to join is your Pin number.

And wine.:D

Our group is called iPFBuG ~ iPad Forum BB User Group.:D. Lol! So pop on in and join BB Messenger with us!

Our coordinator is Brenn.:) She will be here soon and you can PM her your Pin and set you up.

We have three so far!

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I are here. I would suggest we give Scott a bit of time ti see if he needs to be the creator due to the restrictions on his BB. Butbin the mean time pm Marie or myself to addnyour pin to our invite list.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It looks like you "guys" will just have to have your group without me. I am sure my ears will be burning!

Scott aka 1991-C4

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I are here. I would suggest we give Scott a bit of time ti see if he needs to be the creator due to the restrictions on his BB.

Forget it, B. Either you're in or not.:D

I did have a. BB but upgraded to iPhone 3GS oh well not to worry.

aww...that's too bad! How fun would that have been I ask you!

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We got 4.... :)
My son is getting an Epic (android) next week, hope he doesn't convert me! We'd have to leave the group administration to Marie.. YIKES!!

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LOL, looks like people in your iPfBug group are dropping like flies! Pun intended...sorry, couldn't resist. Happy Friday! :)

MOOCH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello gang I just saw your new Blackberry group here in the anything goes forum, sounds interesting. I have a BB tour I sent my pin to Bren

dom123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a blackberry tour. I am on my 3rd replacement phone. I just use the phone for text messaging and phone calls because everything else is on iPad. I do love the blackberry keyboard and I can type without looking at the phone. however, the phone is severely limited in features. the facebook app is by far the worst experience imaginable. it works as advertised about 20% of the time. The web sucks. but to be honest now that I have iPad, I use my phone less and less..

I plan on getting the HTC EVO in October. I wld consider another blackberry cause of the keyboard.

Most reactions

Latest posts