What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BlackBerry Announces BBM Coming to iOS This Summer

OP
M

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
Oh, please don't get me started on Siri! Both Siri and I have had enough of listening to two ten-year-olds trying to set each other up on a date with her. I think her last response was "Can't we just be friends?"

Love it! Sometimes Siri gets quite fed up with me and tells me to get on with my work! Seriously, cracks me up!

Supercepot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The BlackBerry is still quite popular in South Africa due to the cost of data here.

Sent from my iPad using IPF

Yeah, same case here in Indonesia, due to lower cost of BIS data plan and the handset itself.
But I guess it's just the matter of time before more BB users would trash the BB and switch to Android-powered smartphones.
As for me, I surely am going to get myself a new iPhone 5 soon to replace my aging BB 9800 Torch.

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My work-issued phone is a BB Bold 9930. I hate it. I've had nothing but trouble since I received it two years ago. To be fair, though, I believe the troubles are from Sprint, and not the phone, as all of my issues are connectivity based. As long as I'm not trying to make a call it works fine. But I work from home and rely on my phone a lot to talk to my employees or our clients. After almost a year of battling with our IT department and Sprint tech support they are sending me an HTC EVO, which they think will work where the BB doesn't. I'm not convinced but we'll find out soon enough, I guess.

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, mine has been playing up again today. I have a specific sound for my text messages from friends. Sometimes it sounds other times not. It is a real pain in the you know what. Still, not long to my iPhone.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ah Blackberry,the company that refuses to die and keeps on troggling along!!!

Most reactions