What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Handwriting App ?

iPad2needhelp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do any of you know if there are instructional " how to handwrite " in these three languages ?

German ( Old German & Modern German )

Italian ( especially the Sicilian dialect )

Hebrew ( both Biblical and everyday Hebrew )

Keep in mind, they have nothing to do with sounds as this is totally for how to handwrite please ?

OP
I

iPad2needhelp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kinda surprised there are no responses by now or the forum was fast-moving at the time. Any good suggestions sure are welcome !!! :eek:

OP
I

iPad2needhelp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The ones where you learned how to write in kindergarten on black & white dotted lines or green and white dotted lines ?

I would like to learn how to handwrite in different languages because see I am Deaf and communicate a lot on paper & pen. Thank you very much. :thumbs:

OP
I

iPad2needhelp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wish there was a handwriting app that could use even when there is no wi-fi & still able to use that app. :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just checked the AppStore and did a search. This is what I found, using the key terms: handwriting apps. The category I was in was for children learning. See if this is what you are searching for.

image-2925914027.png image-3105092962.png

Last edited:
OP
I

iPad2needhelp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually more of an advanced one for adults like for business & travel and learning how to handwrite correctly & in what direction the handwriting is like this example, this one is in Hebrew & be nice to have German & Italian handwriting app like this ...

Learn the Hebrew Alphabet

I don't mind the kid's versions of the apps but would like an app more geared toward men's business & travel with the correct arrows & directions on how to handwrite in cursive or print my name for business reasons.

Most reactions

Latest posts