Google has finally launched its Google Keep app for iOS users, as it was first launched way back in March 2013 for Android and the Web, and then for Android Wear in June 2014. But now, finally, iPhone and iPad users can download the app for free from the iTunes store. Here are the main features of the app:
And here are some more details on how this app can help you:
- Capture, edit, share, and collaborate on your notes on any device, anywhere
- Add notes, lists, photos, and audio to Keep
- Organize your notes with labels and colors
- Set and forget. Get reminded about a note at the right time or place
- Record a voice memo and have it automatically transcribed
- Grab the text from an image to help you quickly find that note again through search.
The app comes with a size of 28.0 MB and is available in the following languages - English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnames
- Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store. Need to finish a to-do? Set a time-based reminder to make sure you never miss a thing
- Next time you go to the store, share your shopping list on Keep and watch as items get checked off in real time. No need for text messages back and forth. Get things done together, faster
- Quickly filter and search for notes by color and other attributes like lists with the label “To-dos”, audio notes with reminders or just see shared notes. Find what you're looking for even faster, and let Keep do the remembering for you
- Keep works on your phone, tablet and computer. Everything you add to Keep syncs across your devices so your important stuff is always with you.