1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

A Great Stepping Stone for Kid -- Flashcards App (FREE)

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Ann72, May 14, 2012.

1. Ann72

Ann72 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, it's FREE!

If you've ever wanted to teach your child a second language from a young age, then Flashcards for iPad is also the perfect learning tool! The application has support for English, French, German, Italian and Spanish. Children can learn and practice any 2 languages at the same time.

Learning a new language is proven to be much easier if children have exposure to the language from a young age. If you've ever wanted your child to learn a 2nd language, then this application is perfect for your toddler.

If you have a few seconds, take a look at this live demo and you’ll be able to see why we’ve had over half million downloads - Kids love this app!

We would love to know what you think of the app, and if you think it’s worthy, a review would be great. I’m sure your readers (especially parents and teachers would be interested).

Both directors are available for comment (if you’d like to do a more in depth style article on INKids or this application). If you need some promo codes let me know.

[Moderator edit: Removed link to e-mail address and developer web site. Please read our rules. Thanks.]
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2012
  2. JJ_BPK

JJ_BPK iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just installed the free version and I don't have any sound?
    Is the latest version good with Ipad 2, iOS V 5.1.1??

I am very interested in this as my SiL is Italian, raised in Oz.
    Our #2 daughter, SiL, and new G-son all live in London.
    So the multi-English seemed a real plus and the Italian a plus+++

UPDATE:
    Problem solved,,
    I searched the site and found a post with hints about lost sound on apps.
    Operator Error: Someone had inadvertently flipped the mute button.. :(

Tx
    Last edited: May 15, 2012