What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great service from Apple

ianmedium

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wanted to let folks know I had an issue with my iPad air that I got last November. I noticed yesterday a tiny (less than 1mm) speck under the screen so I went to my local Apple store today and much to my surprise they are replacing it with a brand new one. They did not have any white 128G's in so I have to wait till the new stock in three days time but I was so impressed with their service.

No questions, no fuss, they just took one look and said replacement!

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That's why paying a little more for Apple's quality is worth it. Glad you'll have a spotless iPad :).

OP
I

ianmedium

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Must admit I was really surprised as only someone with OCD like me would have noticed it but as I say, they were great. I used to be a PC man and then I got my 1st gen iPad and was impressed with how well made it was. At that time I was on my third PC notebook in a year ( and trust me, I am a really really gentle user of equipment, even the guy in the store today said mine looked unused!) so I bit the bullet and got the last of the 17" MacBook Pro's made. Had that now almost three years and never an issue, heck even the keys have not gotten shiny! I think it safe to say after today mine and Apples relationship is very firmly cemented!

Most reactions