What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Otterbox customer service

Spanky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last week my iPad went belly up -- so much so the Apple Store gave me another new one still in the wrapper to replace it. The clear screen protector that came with my Otterbox was on my old iPad and was gone with it.

I contacted Otterbox by email and told them what happened. They responded a few hours later asking for my mailing address. Today I received a replacement screen protector by Priority Mail free of charge!

That's customer service! :D

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a Defender for my BlackBerry and I recently broke the belt clip. I dug up the receipt and called OtterBox prepared to give them all sorts of information about when I bought it, where I bought it, etc. but all they wanted to know was my home address so they could send me the replacement!

(Nice pic in the "Show Yourself" thread CT!)

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Otterbox Customer Service Rocks - my silicone cover was a little loose from normal wear - sent an email - the return email asked for my model and my address - two days later - there it was.

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My silicone broke for my Defender for my iPhone 4. They asked for my address and the color and 2 days later I had a new one!

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also use the defender series on my Blackberry from time to time and the clip broke that holds the phone onto the holster. Called them and with no questions asked, sent me a new one in 2 days!!! I have since put Otterboxes on all of my devices including my iPad.

Mohpapa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I contacted otter box because the rubber portion of my defender case did not seat correctly, they sent me a whole new defender! Awesome company!

The problem with the rubber ended up to be that the rubber tabs that lock into the plastic were not cut short like the others at the factory. 3 snips later, I now have 2 perfect defender cases!

Most reactions

Latest posts