What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Full Wipe On iPad?

Holly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know my six year old nephew and eight year old niece would think of me as a great auntie if I could afford to buy them one. Unfortunately, my financial circumstances will not stretch that far. I have gotten them Nintendos - one is broken and the other currently lost. They will have to wait until they are more responsible before I make that kind of investment. They have my hand me down 1st gen iTouch. The cost of the Nintendo games vs the cost of the iPad games even the equation though. I spent a fortune on their Nintendo games.

Luvntravln

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good luck Ultri admire your self control.
From a strictly financial viewpoint now would be the best time to sell, especially if you intend grabbing the next model.
I being lazy will retain my current ones until the next version appears and then I shall pass them on and buy new ones. Best of both worlds.....

Yup, when asked about when she is getting an iPad my wife's standard response is: "Just as soon as the next version comes out I will get the hand me down"!

Most reactions

Latest posts