What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated iTunes and iPad has been wiped?

Joalan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently updated iTunes on my computer to version 11, the next time I linked my iPad everything got wiped off my iPad, now all my iBook library has completely disappeared!

I went online feeling sure it would be saved only to find it wasn't. Can't believe such a total loss could happen? Has Antonella else experience this issue?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I recently updated iTunes on my computer to version 11, the next time I linked my iPad everything got wiped off my iPad, now all my iBook library has completely disappeared!

I went online feeling sure it would be saved only to find it wasn't. Can't believe such a total loss could happen? Has Antonella else experience this issue?

Hi, Joalan! Welcome to iPF!
I haven't had this issue, but this should help you filling your iBooks library again:

To get back your books, go to iBooks - Collections - Purchased Books.

image-1006021239.jpg

There you should find your books with a cloud in the upper right corner. If you tap that cloud, the books will be downloaded to your library again.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts