What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friendly for ipad or Mypad? Which is best in the facebook app for ipad

tonypward

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try the mypad 2, free version, comes with adds, upgrade if you like it. The great concept of try before you buy

tonypward

iPF Noob
Reaction score
0pawwap0 said:
Can I do chatting in the my pad 2?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I don't think you can chat. It is a nice interface, best I've seen and only 59 p I think I paid.
They ave just released the version 2, so who knows it could be a future update.
Try it first, it's free.

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Facely + Chat is on sale today !...and it works great , I just bought it .

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I know it's not on your list ... but, so far (and for me), I've discovered that the official iPhone app for Facebook works best. Although I've never used the feature, you can chat with it. And, it's free!

I am not a power user of Facebook, but this app works best so I can keep up with all my friends ... who ARE power Facebook users.

Marilyn

OP
0pawwap0

0pawwap0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I will Trey your suggestions. But I also want to post in my status post via iPad or something does the facely+iPad does it?

darthluke12694

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I recommend Friendly, however, they are having problems (not their fault, Facebook changed something) and the app no longer works, and Friendly is waiting for Apple to approve an update.

In the mean time I'm using MyPad and it is definitely a good app.MIT doesn't have chat though. But it's definitely worth a try.

OP
0pawwap0

0pawwap0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
darthluke12694 said:
I recommend Friendly, however, they are having problems (not their fault, Facebook changed something) and the app no longer works, and Friendly is waiting for Apple to approve an update.

In the mean time I'm using MyPad and it is definitely a good app.MIT doesn't have chat though. But it's definitely worth a try.

Tnx..I'm using mypad right now. I'm using tap to chat for chatting

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
darthluke12694 said:

The fixed Friendly 3.5.1 is now available in the app shop. Just installed it and seems to be working OK.

Rever3nce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To those who have facely hd, why can I not get notifications ? On my iPad or my iPhone. It's always asking me if I wanna let the app read my post and access my friends and all this crazy stuff. Do u have to allow this in order for notifications? Thnks for any help

Rever3nce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And this is what I mean

Attachments

• image-1976748033.png
    image-1976748033.png
    139.7 KB · Views: 332

FSGDAG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My suggestion would be to use Friendly, but regardless if you want to use Friendly or MyPad 2, I would use a chat client like IMO.im to chat on FB. I've yet to find a FB app tht reliably does chat.

cerrito

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mypad with several accounts personal page and fan pages

Can someone help?
I just downloaded mypad and trying to figure out how i can use it with my fan pages, seems very good for personal pages. But because my fan page is linked to my personal page, it uses the same email address, therefore i dont seem to be able to add the fan page as a separate account???

Thanks in advance.

Or if someone has a better suggestion for an app which works better for fan pages and personal pages please let me know. I want to be able to upload photos especially, but not to share them to my fan page since they end up in only a list then.

Most reactions

Latest posts