What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook apps

davidalan99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Take a look in the store. New Facebook 4.0 today. For both I pad and iPhone. You might need to delete old app before you download new.

From a previous post
Just downloaded both for iPad and iPhone. iPad app opened up and closed. It would not stay open.. Deleted old iPhone app on iPad and down loaded again. It now works so far looks good. On the iPhone it would not open at all. So repeated the delete (on iPhone) and downloaded again. Now it seems to open and works. Not that impressed so far, it will take some time to get used to the new menus.
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-apps/48906-facebook-ipad-what-do-you-think.html

Sent from my iPhone/iPad using iPF

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Really. I'll go have a look. Thanks for that

Had a look, not there, maybe just US 

Last edited:

pad2foruM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just use safari and log into the website directly, all the Facebook apps for iPad are bad and with there being no official Facebook iPad app there is nothing we can do. Using Facebook directly is better than those alps anyway.
I, too, ONLY login with Safari to the Facebook website (don't use FB app). HOWEVER, it will NOT upload any of my photos to FB - just stops loading the photo when I click upload, after choosing a photo. It used to work. Any advice?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I, too, ONLY login with Safari to the Facebook website (don't use FB app). HOWEVER, it will NOT upload any of my photos to FB - just stops loading the photo when I click upload, after choosing a photo. It used to work. Any advice?
Try it the other way round - go to the Photos app, select the picture you want to post to Facebook, tap the Share icon (bottom left). You should find the option to share it with Facebook. Select it, enter a title and/or album and tap "Post".

AppleFan123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried MyPad? I actually prefer the official app but since you're having problems, I use that too sometimes. :)

Most reactions