What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to delete the message from Mypad for facebook app?

maihang87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guys! I'm using the app call Mypad for facebook. But when have a message in message box there is no way to delete it. I tried to find but didn't see it. Please help me if guys have any experience about this. Thanks alot

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try this....

1) log in your Facebook acount using a normal browser
2) enter to this URL: Facebook (it's a mobile URL)
3) you will see the old messages that shows in the app and can't delete
4) just DELETE THEM AND READY
5) enter in to your fb acount with MyPad app and go to messages and TAAADDDAAAA the old messages are gone at last.

OP
maihang87

maihang87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iFrog said:
Try this....

1) log in your Facebook acount using a normal browser
2) enter to this URL: Facebook (it's a mobile URL)
3) you will see the old messages that shows in the app and can't delete
4) just DELETE THEM AND READY
5) enter in to your fb acount with MyPad app and go to messages and TAAADDDAAAA the old messages are gone at last.

What is the meaning of TAAADDAAAAA??????

OP
maihang87

maihang87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
maihang87 said:
What is the meaning of TAAADDAAAAA??????

I tried to delete my facebook message on web browser already. But when i log in to Mypad for facebook i still see the message is still there. There is no delete button. Only Edit . But when i click edit that is appear the web browser of facebook. But we can see in the web browser the message is deleted. In Mypad is still. I don't understand why. Something is wrong with this app right? Anyone got the same problem too?

paroulekm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
maihang87 said:
I tried to delete my facebook message on web browser already. But when i log in to Mypad for facebook i still see the message is still there. There is no delete button. Only Edit . But when i click edit that is appear the web browser of facebook. But we can see in the web browser the message is deleted. In Mypad is still. I don't understand why. Something is wrong with this app right? Anyone got the same problem too?

Ihave the same probl.

RACOON

iPF Noob
Reaction score
same problem here.i have already deleted the old messages via pc yet when i logged in using mypad the messages still appears.

Most reactions

Latest posts