What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Four more sleeps to go...

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
ipad3 wont be out while next spring,apple wouldnt release 2 ipads in the same year,i got mine last week after looking into the possibility of it being out in september,not goin to happen

And so say all of us !

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
so did you get it then???????

I'm hanging out hear if you got it as well. That should of been the first thing done POST.

charlyee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hazi1610 said:
10 miles to go, I can hardly contain myself. Lol

Alison
Sent from my GT-I9000 using iPad Forums, soon to be sending from my ipad 2.
I am excited with you and can't wait for you to get in your hands.

If you are like me it will be grafted to your hands from the moment you open it. :D

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
H

hazi1610

Iloveapples said:
Don't be mad when the new iPad is out in two months, any buy from target and u have 90 days to return it

I very much doubt it will be out before next year.
Alison

OP
H

hazi1610

charlyee said:
I am excited with you and can't wait for you to get in your hands.

If you are like me it will be grafted to your hands from the moment you open it. :D

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Lol, am still playing at the moment. Trying to think what apps to get now.

From Alison, Sent from my iPad using iPF

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol, am still playing at the moment. Trying to think what apps to get now.

wow, you got it, and didn't update the thread, then go play with it!!!!!!!

OP
H

hazi1610

Poser said:

So sorry, I just went straight to the official I got my iPad 2 thread. Lol.

Just to update everyone here, I am absolutely loving it. Can't put it down once I pick it up.

Couple of things I would like to be able to do, one being to add a do not delete folder to the email app and the second, to set it so that once mail is downloaded to the iPad for it to be deleted from the server as at the moment, I'm getting my mails on my phone, the iPad and my laptop which I don't need. Lol.

There is nothing I don't like about it so far. I was worried that I wouldn't like the lack of customisation coming from android but I actually like it and am now thinking when the next iPhone comes out, I might get that and ditch android altogether. Lol. Never thought I would see the day I said that.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Poser said:

So sorry, I just went straight to the official I got my iPad 2 thread. Lol.

Just to update everyone here, I am absolutely loving it. Can't put it down once I pick it up.

Couple of things I would like to be able to do, one being to add a do not delete folder to the email app and the second, to set it so that once mail is downloaded to the iPad for it to be deleted from the server as at the moment, I'm getting my mails on my phone, the iPad and my laptop which I don't need. Lol.

There is nothing I don't like about it so far. I was worried that I wouldn't like the lack of customisation coming from android but I actually like it and am now thinking when the next iPhone comes out, I might get that and ditch android altogether. Lol. Never thought I would see the day I said that.

i know what you mean,i got an asus transformer as i loved android but had lots of probs with it and it had to go back,i love my android phone but i too wonder about iphone,after the asus i got my macbook pro which is so fast and reliable after pc,then i spent a whole week debating android tablet or ipad2,i love live wallpapers and would have liked a memory card slot but i love my ipad so i can live without them,this forum makes it even more fun,its brilliant. p.s did you get 16 or 32gb?

OP
H

hazi1610

poisonivy said:
i know what you mean,i got an asus transformer as i loved android but had lots of probs with it and it had to go back,i love my android phone but i too wonder about iphone,after the asus i got my macbook pro which is so fast and reliable after pc,then i spent a whole week debating android tablet or ipad2,i love live wallpapers and would have liked a memory card slot but i love my ipad so i can live without them,this forum makes it even more fun,its brilliant. p.s did you get 16 or 32gb?

I went for the 32g in the end, don't think I would be happy with just 16. It's left me a bit broke for a week but it's worth it rather than regret not getting the one I wanted further down the line.

I'm seriously going off android now. Lol. Too glitchy. Am definitely going to get the next iPhone, might have to wait another year but never mind, as somebody said, all good things come to those who wait. :)))

Dukins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:

I went for the 32g in the end, don't think I would be happy with just 16. It's left me a bit broke for a week but it's worth it rather than regret not getting the one I wanted further down the line.

I'm seriously going off android now. Lol. Too glitchy. Am definitely going to get the next iPhone, might have to wait another year but never mind, as somebody said, all good things come to those who wait. :)))

Im in the exact same boat as you. Its nice to see so many other android phone owners (HTC Thunderbolt) jump ship to the ipad. I purchased the sammy 10.1 a few days ago, but it was just too glitchy and not as fluent as an ipad. Only thing I will miss is flash. But there are other alternatives for flash on the ipad, iswifter, etc. I cant say that I will jump ship to iphone, but for tablets Apple it is from here on out.

I went for the 32gb 3g through verizon.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
poisonivy said:

Im in the exact same boat as you. Its nice to see so many other android phone owners (HTC Thunderbolt) jump ship to the ipad. I purchased the sammy 10.1 a few days ago, but it was just too glitchy and not as fluent as an ipad. Only thing I will miss is flash. But there are other alternatives for flash on the ipad, iswifter, etc. I cant say that I will jump ship to iphone, but for tablets Apple it is from here on out.

I went for the 32gb 3g through verizon.
i must say i havent missed flash so far,i suppose there will come a day when i might need it but im not worried,i went for 16gb wifi as it enough for me combined with my macbook pro,if i hadnt bought my pro i would have got 64gb,my pro and ipad2 are both a dream to use,both smooth and fast and so far reliable,i got my samsung galaxy s in march and love it,maybe next year i will have a new phone then who knows,maybe iphone?im quite looking forward to exploring that prospect.

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
to set it so that once mail is downloaded to the iPad for it to be deleted from the server as at the moment,

not sure about it deleting after downloaded, never looked into it, but when you delete, it will be deleted from server(hotmail), gmail just does it.

just so you know, i sync my calendar and notes with my gmail account only, so turn off or not choose the option on hotmail setup(or whatever email you gonna use).

Sync iPhone Contacts, Calendars & Notes with Gmail – Syncing iPhone with Google Contacts

Sync iPhone Contacts & Emails with Hotmail

OP
H

hazi1610

Poser said:
not sure about it deleting after downloaded, never looked into it, but when you delete, it will be deleted from server(hotmail), gmail just does it.

just so you know, i sync my calendar and notes with my gmail account only, so turn off or not choose the option on hotmail setup(or whatever email you gonna use).

Sync iPhone Contacts, Calendars & Notes with Gmail – Syncing iPhone with Google Contacts

Sync iPhone Contacts & Emails with Hotmail

I have disabled auto check email on my phone now. Not quite the solution I was looking for but it can get annoying when you check mail on the iPad and then a few minutes later the phone alerts you to the same emails. Lol.

I guess I will have to fire up the laptop every couple of days to delete it all from the server so it doesn't get clogged up. Oh well. I guess it's kind of good cos it means if I accidentally delete something on the iPad, it can be retrieved on the lappy.

Most reactions

Latest posts