What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White ipad 2 or black?

H

hazi1610

Ok, I'm not sure which to go for. I like the white and with a pink smart cover it will be nice and pretty.

However, I am wondering, would the white be a bit distracting if say I was watching a movie or playing a game?

I can't see it being a problem with browsing but not sure about if I wanted to watch movies etc.

Would be interested to know if those who have the white one have wished they chose black instead because they find the white distracting?
Thanks in advance
Alison.

dobbey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can report it isn't distracting at all. The White is amazingly nice with allnsmart covers aswell

Sent from my iPad 2 32GB White using iPF

OP
H

hazi1610

Thank you, thin I will try and get the white, I'll take whatever they have though. Lol.
Aliaon

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can tell you I bought a black one and my boss bought white (it was all he could get at the time)

After extensively A/Bing the two side by side, he returned his and bought a black one. He watches tons of movies and much preferred the black for that.

Ludee00

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love my white one. I had both white and black, no difference noticed with movie watching. Love my final choice.

dobbey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would also say whites are easier to get

Sent from my iPad 2 32GB White using iPF

xvalx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The store I got my ipad2 from was low on White I got last 1

Sent from my iPad using iPF

seess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, I'm not sure which to go for. I like the white and with a pink smart cover it will be nice and pretty.

However, I am wondering, would the white be a bit distracting if say I was watching a movie or playing a game?

I can't see it being a problem with browsing but not sure about if I wanted to watch movies etc.

Would be interested to know if those who have the white one have wished they chose black instead because they find the white distracting?
Thanks in advance
Alison.
I bought a white ipad2 yesterday. I think romantic people like white ones.

Last edited:
OP
H

hazi1610

Lol, I'm far from romantic but do like things that look pretty.
Alison

Sam021

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks in advance
Alison.

It's really nice and great but it looks plastic and cheap, I have had the chance to use both and I can confirm that it makes no difference to your web browsing experience, gaming and any other things.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

kingsleyfhk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No issue while watch video. Both my wife and I just love the white model. Even our covers were white too.

Sent from my white iPad 2 64GB using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts