What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Four more sleeps to go...

OP
H

hazi1610

Why should I wait til next spring for the ipad 3? I don't want one in the spring, I want one now.
Alison

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why should I wait til next spring for the ipad 3? I don't want one in the spring, I want one now.
Alison

since you like your name at the end, go to user cp, at the top, and on the left, select edit your signature, and put that in and save.

iwolfchild

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chu! don't take things to heart ..and Thats the way I meant to spell my Fn user name...

wolfchild1975

iPad2Nate88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got mine a few days ago, just let me warn you now, you will be GLUED to it! I couldn't wait for mine either! :) have alot of fun!!!

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
It is almost Thursday. While I waited for a month for my ipad2, I was here on IPF reading and taking notes. I even downloaded apps onto my computer in itunes, while I waited for the big day to arrive.

Soon you will be among the proud Ipad2 users.

OP
H

hazi1610

Poser said:
since you like your name at the end, go to user cp, at the top, and on the left, select edit your signature, and put that in and save.

What a good idea. Lol. Will do that.
Alison

OP
H

hazi1610

Damn, just woke up and though it was Thursday today. Lol.

24 hours or thereabouts now.

Gotta keep busy today to tire myself enough to sleep tonight. Lol.

Alison
Sent from my GT-I9000 using iPad Forums, soon to be sending from my ipad 2.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hazi1610 said:
Isn't it just! Not sure how I will pass the time between now and Thursday. Lol.

Have set up my itunes account and am ready to go I think as soon as I get it.

I'm assuming I will have enough battery power to set it up and play a little before I have to put it on charge?
Alison

You should have,mine had 88% out of the box,have fun,try Flipboard,its a brilliant app and it's free,google it tonight so you can see what it's about

Last edited:
OP
H

hazi1610

poisonivy said:
You should have,mine had 88% out of the box,have fun,try Flipboard,its a brilliant app and it's free,google it tonight so you can see what it's about

Oooh, hope it has that much.

Gotta go to Southampton to get it. Locally, all sold out of the one I want. The person giving me a lift will be getting up early just for me.

Alison
Sent from my GT-I9000 using iPad Forums, soon to be sending from my ipad 2.

Most reactions