What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For super moderator

PBGV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for info. Boy,are you fast. Another question. Have tried the Overdrive but cannot install because I have lost my iTunes home page. Planning on going to Apple store for help but maybe you will have an idea. Couldn't figure out how to respond to you without posting again. Do not want to be pest

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Boy,are you fast.
In this case, I will take that as a compliment!

If you need to install iTunes (or re-install it), here is the link to the Apple website where you can click on the Download link -- Apple - iTunes - Everything you need to be entertained

And if you want to reply within this post, just scroll down to the Quick Reply box and start typing!

Clear as mud, eh?

EDIT:
(I am going to check out of the forum for a little while, but there are plenty of other people out there that can help you in the mean time)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts