What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New and baffled--and locked out of Apple Support Community

DrDj68

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone
I've lurked on this site for a while, and have decided to create an ID because I have specific questions, and also a baffling situation.

I know this may seem an odd place to ask this, because it's about another forum, but figure you folks might have some ideas.

I tried to log back on to Apple's forum and hit a brick wall. I entered my Apple ID and password, then came to a page where I had to give my "Apple Support Communities User Name." I entered one, but then in red it said there is a username already associated with my Apple ID (which is my email address). It gave me no way to recover that information, and I couldn't go any further. This is nuts!

Does anybody have any information on how to get this information? Or better yet, how to reach a flesh and blood human on the phone? I called the Apple Canada hotline, but the first person said she'd try to get help, then suddenly I was back in the waiting queue, this time with 15 minutes before the next support person would be able to "Help" me.

As you can imagine, this is not only frustrating, but also somewhat baffling...

I'll ask my actual question on the proper forum.

DrDJ

GFP63

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same problem. Did you get this resolved and, if so, how?
Thank you!

Most reactions

Latest posts