What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folder enhancer

jockmcd

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all, Im running cydia with 5.1.1, i am trying to install folder enhancer puely so that i can put folders in folders , it keeps crashing when restarting springboard and puts me in safe mode , can anyone explain to me what i can do to fix this or if theres something else i can download again purely just to put folders in folders, i dont want to put lads of apps in folders just.............folders in folders :) thank you.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you install anything else at the same time? I ask because i've not had trouble with Folder Enhancer when I had it on my iPad (I used version 1.8.0.1-1). So, maybe it's something else that is interfering with the tweak's operation? Or, do you have any other folder tweaks loaded? Or, anything else that affects the springboard?

Have you tried uninstalling it and then reinstalling it again? it's about all I can think of. Hopefully, someone else will come along and be better able to assist.

Marilyn

OP
J

jockmcd

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What else would do this is there any apps that would cause this ? I have infindock but not infinifolders

OP
J

jockmcd

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I keep getting notifications from this thread snd another i posted but no changes been made to thread , i have all mu notifications off its getting really annoying now mustve had at least 60 alone today ? Anyone else experiencing this problem ?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are using the IPF app - there is bug with it (on iOS 6). The developer and the forum administrators know about this.

The best solution I have heard (I don't use the app) is to turn off all notifications.

Sorry for your troubles.

Marilyn

OP
J

jockmcd

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ive done that but keeps doing it , phone is ios6 ipad is 5.1.1 both do it although phone is worse :-( really annoying both have notifications off

OP
J

jockmcd

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Found great link on you tibe with deb files on it and links etc , worked a treat ;-)

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wait a sec! Are you saying you didn't get Folder Enhancer from one of the default repositories in Cydia?

Marilyn

OP
J

jockmcd

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I wasnt aware of it if i was ? You can download from cydia the free version ? Try bfore you buy type , well that what ive done , and it works thx

Most reactions

Latest posts