What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how are your folders and icons oraganized?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have decided to shamelessly copy you, f4680y, and only have one page for my apps. I used to have them spread out over all 11 pages (or more, thanks to the Overboard tweak). But, now I'm liking them all on one page. Seems neater...

Only "difference" is that I am a landscape person (use the SmartCover as a typing stand) and I used Springtomize2 for my customized number of icon rows (5 x 5) and the customized dock number.

Oh, and I love the frames as provided by the iPad3 theme PlatinumRed (free!):

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339609526.708044.jpg

Marilyn

Although I'm probably going to change those red folder backgrounds to gray or transparent. The red is too much of one color (I like to see the pictures, not folder backgrounds)...

Sketchie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Marilyn, you can use the Folder Icons tweak to get rid of the folder background. It gets rid of the borders too, though. You can see Folder Icons in action on my Springboard I posted earlier.

Of course, I'm pretty sure you knew that already. X3

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I like the framing around the folders, just not necessarily the red color. I'm probably just going to play with colors (or not) in PhotoShop or Paint.net ...

Marilyn

Most reactions