What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Find iphone troubles

Cyrus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All
My son has an iPad for school and I set up Find iPhone on his iPad in case it goes missing. I went to check it out and when he is home it finds him and yesterday in the morning it showed him at school, which is normal. In the afternoon however, it showed him in Australia and later in the US (we are in Canada).
I also get an email every time it finds him, which I want to turn off, but can't find the switch anywhere

Any thoughts or help is appreciated
Thx
C

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There is no switch to turn off the email... Junk mail filters are your only option...

-t

OP
Cyrus

Cyrus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have added my daughters iPod touch, but don't have the same issue. Again, when he's home it shows fine, when he's at school, he's in Australia. That was last week and I havent had time to do more investigating.

Most reactions

Latest posts