What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

File management?

AvaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a little new to the world of iPad and how it works but after jail breaking I figured I would be able to transfer files about in much the same way you can on your pc.

My problem is, forgive me for being noobish, I have music from college, self recorded music of me singing and it's sitting in emails at the moment. Is there any way of transferring it into the iPod application without having to connect it up to a pc or mac? I know it sounds maybe a tad outlandish but I sort of want myself singing on my iPad so I can show it to the relevant people and what not. My laptop has busted on me and without it I'm a bit stuck what I can do.

Thanks in advance for any help and advice.

Oh just to mention, I have tried a few of the music download apps in cydia but I can't stand the interface, it looks cheap and they all seem to be aimed towards iPhones and iPods at the moment.

Thanks again :)

Sent from my iPad 2 16Gb 3G using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts