What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a way of recovering deleted files or emails on an iPad?

DigCom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I'm new to this forum and I hope I can learn alot, specially how to solve a couple of questions and concerns I have about my iPad, iPhones and iPods, which I think all run on the same "fuel".

iPad is a 30GB, 3G, 4.3.3 (8J3).
iPhones are 30GB, 3GS, 4.3.3 (8J2) and 16GB, 3G, 4.2.1 (8C148).
iPods are Classic 3rd gen 160GB 2.0.4 and Classic 1rst gen 80GB ( which currently displays a "sad ipod" with warning sign).

At the moment I'm about ready to cry. This morning I accidently deleted an email with important information that I cant recover or find. I just downloaded an iPad data recovery software and it wont run on my PC. Its from Digital River called a TapWrapCore and file name says m-ipad-to-pc-transfer.

Im not too worried about the software, its the email I want back.

Is there an simpler way of recovering deleted files or emails on an iPad? Doesnt it have some sort of "recycle bin"? Please help, Theres a person in Australia 17hrs ahead of us waiting for that email to arrive 8 hrs ago. :(

Thanks for your help.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you're using the iPad's native Mail app then, yes, there's a Trash can in that app where deleted emails go. Depending upon how you set up Mail, that deleted email could remain in there for a while. So, when you're in Mail, use the buttons at the top left hand side of the screen to navigate through to the Trash folder and hopefully you'll find that deleted email in there.

If you need any further help, just post again.

Tim

sharri22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a question, I deleted some of my emails and they are not in the trash, there no where. Is there a way to recover these emails....help

Most reactions

Latest posts