What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook for iPad -What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just downloaded the Facebook for iPad app and so far Im impressed. There are a few bugs, but thats just the app crashing now and again, an easy fix.

What have you guys been experiencing?

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can't see any comments on any wall photos. When I tap the icon to show comments it says "no comments", but I see them on other Facebook page so I know there are some. Seems like a major problem to me. Am I alone on this one?

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Milliebert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like it so far. Very easy to use, clean, not cluttered. I can use the chat option but not sure how to chat to someone if I'm on my own profile. It seems to only be on the newsfeed that chat shows up... But it seems to work fine.

Sorry I can't help with the photo thing, I rarely upload photos to Facebook, so nothing for anyone to comment on!

davidalan99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just downloaded both for iPad and iPhone. iPad app opened up and closed. It would not stay open.. Deleted old iPhone app on iPad and down loaded again. It now works so far looks good. On the iPhone it would not open at all. So repeated the delete (on iPhone) and downloaded again. Now it seems to open and works. Not that impressed so far, it will take some time to get used to the new menus.

Sent from my iPhone/iPad using iPF

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts