What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook for ipad

Myipad4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So for months now I have waited for apple to release an app for Facebook designed for the iPad. I have tried the my pad and friendly Facebook and I'm not a big fan. Is there a great Facebook app besides those that allows me to chat easily and gives me the best experience? If so please tell me. And if you know anything about when there might be a Facebook app to that would be helpful.

Shayla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They should be releasing an app for facebook soon, for now i use mypad and i quite like it!
I hope they release a good msn app too. :)
(sorry, not very useful but just saying my opinion)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Myipad4 said:
So for months now I have waited for apple to release an app for Facebook designed for the iPad. I have tried the my pad and friendly Facebook and I'm not a big fan. Is there a great Facebook app besides those that allows me to chat easily and gives me the best experience? If so please tell me. And if you know anything about when there might be a Facebook app to that would be helpful.

I felt the same way, I just go to the site through safari. You can create an app for it by pressing the little box with the arrow in it next to the URL and placing it on your screen. Have a try, see what u think.

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried Mypad? The new updates are awesome. I switched over to it a few weeks ago and just love it.

Most reactions

Latest posts