What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook app

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi

Over the last few days now This is been happening. When I open my Facebook app and Check notifications There are no Notifications in the list. What could be causing this? I have Uninstalled and reinstalled it with the same Results.

Thank you for any help with this.

Attachments

• image-28508248.jpg
    image-28508248.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Probably the best idea is to open the app, hit the icon in the upper left corner, then scroll down until to see "Report a problem". The use the "Report a problem" field there to send an email to folks who work on Facebook for iOS.

Generally, I find this feature to be poorly implemented in many iOS apps. You get the little badge/tag or whatever it is called, but you have no idea how to clear it, or what it is supposed to mean inside the app that is showing it. Some apps let you control this within the app. You get some degree of control if you go into Settings | Notifications | "App in Question". You might want to play around with the various settings there for the Facebook app.

Most reactions

Latest posts