What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enabling Voice control on iPad 2?

Slayerific

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey,
I've tried the voice control enabler thing for winterboard from cydia to no avail (nothing happens) and watched a few youtube videos with workarounds, but the comments said those either stopped working after a certain firmware update or doesn't work on the iPad 2.

Does anyone know if its possible? It boggles the mind why apple doesn't include it. Its working just fine. Alright, some might argue its not as needed as on the ipod or iphone, but why not let me decide that for myself. I wouldn't mind being able to ask my iPad over the mic what time it is. (Bluetooth headphones anyone?) or just tell it to play some music.

My last idevice was a second gen ipod touch so I never could play around with it and would love to try it now.

Most reactions

Latest posts