What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream Heights Guru

perkyville

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw the basement with the treasure chest by scrolling down in the game. But how do I get to it?

ciawoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been told that once you reach the Height Limit you will then be able to build in the basement

Felipesmom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is the point of having a lot of neighbors if you can only see 18 of them. Anybody have any idea?

FSContests

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To get neighbors to visit your shop, you first need to visit their shop and tip them while you are there! It then shows in their 'news feed' that you have visited their shop. They will then return the favour and come visit you!

Hope it helps! :)

perkyville

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, and except for unlocking things, what are hearts good for? I wish this game just had a little more options.

Chookster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When the architect comes - which floor do you take him to? I tried the top floor and it doesn't work??

Johns0218

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the architect is only good when you are in the process of building. I wouldn't know though, since he always shows up at the wrong time....

missmousechic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nachomouse said:
Hi, cam someone tell me when insta stock happens? It's so random! I put a worker in that says they can insta stock but it sometimes happens and sometimes doesn't! Thanks! My code is: BHLDEFG

I noticed its only certain stock they can instantly add?

perkyville

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zynga just did an update/big fix for the app and now it says "*sometimes* instantly stocks.." They probably had people complaining.

jadebradley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ADD ME!!
Dream heights tower code= CLYKFDQ
:):):)

I'm havin a problem with one of my shops (pasta place) I used hearts to unlock all of the dishes all was fine till one time I went in and now it say 1 heart to unlock and I click on it and it's telling me I have to but 1 cash. What is goin on. Please help

bmc12989

iPF Noob
Reaction score
can unemployed residents still shop? would having extra residents help business at all?

Most reactions

Latest posts