What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream Heights Guru

scottay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all =)

I found this site by searching for Dream Heights neighbor codes. Great site from what I can see so far, I'll be back for sure!

For those of you looking for Dream Heights neighbor codes check out the MODERATOR NOTE: --------NO EXTERNAL LINKS----READ THE RULES. It's new, but I have a feeling there will be more codes than we can handle soon enough!

Last edited by a moderator:

ciawoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Is there a limit to how many friends you can add to Dream Heights. I requested loads and have had loads of requests but they aren't being added

Also any tips on the game would be appreciated

Phyllis08

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it normal that I can visit only 18 neighbors through the Skybridge even though I've got more than 18 on my neighbors list?

EmpressTAnna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Phyllis08 said:
Is it normal that I can visit only 18 neighbors through the Skybridge even though I've got more than 18 on my neighbors list?

I wish to understand this as well!

ciawoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From what I can see the first day you can add a lot then only one or two neighbours per day.

ciawoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've found the basement with a treasure chest. Does anyone know what this is about?

nachomouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, cam someone tell me when insta stock happens? It's so random! I put a worker in that says they can insta stock but it sometimes happens and sometimes doesn't! Thanks! My code is: BHLDEFG

Maven2379

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think you can get anyone to visit your shops, I think it just happens randomly.... I have had a few visitors, to my shops!

I would also like to know about neighbors!! It is showing I have like 25 but can only visit 18!! The others are showing in my list of "friends" but not on the visiting part! I have tried to visit everyone who I have made "friends" with but can't do it anymore!

BTW I am new here, and my tower code is: NASCIW feel free to add me, tho I don't know when I'll be able to visit you!

Most reactions

Latest posts