What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Documents to Go Premium

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My understanding is that Documents to Go is an app that can read/edit Microsoft Office products Word, Excel, Powerpoint). If you have those Microsoft products on your computer, then you need nothing more other than to develop a way to get the documents back and forth between the iPad and the PC.

If you don't have these products on your computer, then yes, you will need them (or something similar like OpenOffice).

Marilyn

OP
Alex101

Alex101

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Marilyn. So, just the App on my iPad will do. As I have Dropbox and Cloud, so should not have a problem. I thought I may need to have the App also on my PC, but it seems not so. Much appreciated.

OP
Alex101

Alex101

iPF Novice
Reaction score
All up and running and working well. The sync is simple and as long as both PC and iPad are on the same Wi-Fi, they work together. Very useful software which allows me to use my existing Excel and Word folders on my iPad as well as being able to edit and create new documants. Good value for the Premium version.

Most reactions

Latest posts