What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar syncing!!!

Speges

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone help me please - how do i sync my calendar on my windows phone to my ipad4??? It's so fruatrating !!!

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can someone help me please - how do i sync my calendar on my windows phone to my ipad4??? It's so fruatrating !!!

Hi Speges! Hopefully the answer will be found from reading the material in this link:
http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-share-and-sync-calendars-with-your-ipad.html
If you were to use the g-mail service on your windows phone, and make that your default on the iPad, you should be able to do it. But I'm no expert here as I don't use a windows phone, so someone else may be kind enough to correct me. Just make sure the "Push" toggle is set to "On" in Mail, Contacts, Calendars under "Settings" on the iPad.
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

OP
Speges

Speges

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Speges! Hopefully the answer will be found from reading the material in this link: http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-share-and-sync-calendars-with-your-ipad.html If you were to use the g-mail service on your windows phone, and make that your default on the iPad, you should be able to do it. But I'm no expert here as I don't use a windows phone, so someone else may be kind enough to correct me. Just make sure the "Push" toggle is set to "On" in Mail, Contacts, Calendars under "Settings" on the iPad. Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Thank you so much - I'm up and syncing now

Most reactions

Latest posts