Youtube Download for PC and iPad4

Discussion in 'iPad 4 Forum' started by Alex101, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Alex101

Alex101 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    There seems to be loads of software to download youtube videos to a windows 7 PC or iPad, but what is best?

I would like to have the ability to view downloaded youitube videos on my windows PC but also be able to transfer some of those downloads on my iPad4. Would like to ensure I pick the 'right' one with your help.

Thanks
    Alex
  2. J. A.

J. A. iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,700 / 3
    I don't know if this is the best software: I use "Free You Tube Download" on my PC. The videos I downloaded with that software were successfully transfered to my iPad 3.
  3. AQ_OC

AQ_OC Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +430 / 0
    Google the web to see if someone has done a comparative review. Most people just find one that does what s/he need and don't try to figure out which one is best. That is an individual thing anyhow, as different folks value different things. Having said that, the one I use on my PC is "YTD Video Downloader". Runs on Windows and has an eye toward iPad use. There is a free version and a paid version that claims to let you do things like download faster (I can't see a need for that, but you might if you are a heavy downloader).
  4. Alex101

Alex101 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Thanks both of you. It gives me a start to consider those two first. Just that I thought there would be loads of iPad users, or PC users that downloaded youtube videos. Hopefully there may be more ??

Alex