What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting repeating calendar events

kidjan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have inadvertently created a recurring event every 3 days for I guess forever and cannot get it deleted - any suggestions.

MS9194

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been on my iPad for a couple hours trying to figure this out - so frustrating. Many gave advice on how to get the 'delete' or 'edit' tab, nothing worked. I then went to my yahoo calendar on my lap top and was able to delete it there, and because it's all sync'd together, it deleted it off of all my apple calendars as well! And they say apples are so easy and intuitive.

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have been on my iPad for a couple hours trying to figure this out - so frustrating. Many gave advice on how to get the 'delete' or 'edit' tab, nothing worked. I then went to my yahoo calendar on my lap top and was able to delete it there, and because it's all sync'd together, it deleted it off of all my apple calendars as well! And they say apples are so easy and intuitive.

That's why there is this board. To help those that do have problems with their Apple stuff.

Most reactions

Latest posts