What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with the calendar

dan222

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So my friend was being a douchebag and made a "gay" event on my calendar. It looks like it repeats itself several times a day and for an indefinite amount of time. Whenever I try to delete this event, the calendar app freezes and whenever I try to get back into the app from the homescreen it just gives me a blank page.

I've tried closing the app and this doesn't work, I still get the blank page. Also I've tried restarting several times but this doesn't work either. I can get into the calendar app again but it still freezes when I try to delete it.

Please help. This has made my whole ipad start to lag and get clunky.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Are you syncing the calendar with any service, such as Google or Yahoo? If so you can delete it there.

I've occasionally had misunderstandings about what restarting means. A few people have confused it with placing the iPad in sleep mode, so I'm going to repeat it, just in case.

To turn the iPad off, hold down the power button down until the red power off slider appears, and slide to shutdown. After is finishes shutting down, hold it down again until the Apple logo appears to restart.

You could also try a reset. Hold down the power and home button until the Apple logo appears.

Try finding the first instance of the event. If you can open it too edit you should see it in the Date settings. Go there and try deleting the event.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Most reactions