What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleted apps

pkay1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been deleting all sorts of stuff from my ipad 2 to make myself some room cos I
was down to just 200 megabytes.
I deleted a game {asphalt 6} which was massive but later decided to reinstall it.
I was under the impression that anything I have bought can be downloaded again anytime
cos I have already bought it,but it is trying to charge me again and now I am VERY worried that I have
been doing something wrong and may have lost over two hundred pounds worth of stuff that I thought just
stayed in the cloud or whatever.
Please help me out I am absolutely gutted and do not know where i have gone wrong ......

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iTunes remembers all the apps that you have bought using your Apple ID. You won't be charged for downloading any apps that you have already paid for.

You could try opening the App Store on your iPad and you should have a tab at the bottom right of the screen titled "purchased", tap on this and ll your purchased apps will be there for you to download again.

The Archangel

OP
P

pkay1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks a milion for that but just one thing: does that mean i can keep deleting stuff i do not use very often but as long
as I have paid for it I can re-install it whenever I want so that even though it is not on my I-pad now if I want to play Pacman
again in say six months I just make a bit of room and re-install no problem ?
Sorry for being a pain but I am really new to this so Great to know people are prepared to help thanks

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, you can do that, once you have paid for an app then it's yours even if it's not on your iPad.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts