1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Could somebody please explain the difference in protective cases?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by 5teve, Feb 4, 2012.

1. 5teve

5teve iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Blackburn in NW of . . . . . . . . . . . . Engl
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hi guys,
    Listen, I know I'm old and stupid but all these new-fangled words that describe the materials that covers are made of are driving me insane. When push comes to shove, all I really want in a case is something that gives me access to all the buttons and allows me to put my iPad2 down on the table without picking up a free scratch. If the case makes the iPad2 easier to grip, even better.
    I word that I was once happy with when buying a case for an old Sony Ericsson phone was "Gel" and if there is a similar case for the iPad2, I'll take it.
    Could some kind soul please take a peek on eBay.co.uk and point me in the right direction?
    Cheers,
    Steve
  2. Gabriel1

Gabriel1 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +747 / 0
    • Like Like x 1
  3. 5teve

5teve iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Blackburn in NW of . . . . . . . . . . . . Engl
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Thanks very much, Gabriel.
    It has been bought. If it falls apart I shall be knocking on your door (Not really) :)
    Maybe I should have mentioned that my iPad2 is white but a black cover makes no difference.
    Cheers,
    Steve

ps .... I feel all dirty now that I broke your 100 cherry, lol