What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrome Browser

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome, I am a Chrome user and the closest thing I have found to it on the iPad so far is Diigo browser.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when it will appear in the app store? I just checked and it's not there,yet.

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I found it in the app store by clicking on a link but when I try to download I get a message that it is no longer available!

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tried the link provided by Myipad but got the same message that it is no longer available. At least I am able to get Google Drive...one out of two isn't bad!

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That is a nice site. Sadly every link I use gets me the same message that it is no longer available. I hope that when it gets to the AppStore without any links that I might be able to get it.

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It has appeared on my desktop iTunes so I went to download and install and then hopefully to sync to iPad but I get the same message that it is not available and to try again later. On the iPad the message is that it is no longer available! Hopefully tomorrow will be a new day and I will be able to install.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I followed the link in the news announcement and was able to download the app.

image-4258562564.jpg it still isn't in the app store when I search,though.

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Got it at last! Quite fun navigating it. Like the sync with desktop aspect.

Most reactions

Latest posts