What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What browser is every body useing

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I alternate among Safari, Atomic, Dolphin, Opera, Terra, SplitScreen, Side by Side and NightOwl.

Dolphin and oprea are also made for the. ipad i though it was only for android..this is good news thanks kay

I suggest you try various browsers and see what works best for you, even if there are ones you already like in Android, because they're not identical across platforms.

I use the different browsers for various reasons. For instance, Terra lets you set a pass code, so that no one can use it without that code. That way, no one can accidentally delete or otherwise muck up your bookmarks (or if you want privacy if you share your iPad).

The SplitScreen and Side by Side ones let you divide your screen among more than one Web page.

NightOwl lets you drop down brightness way low, in case you want to browse in dark settings.

And so on. It's great to have lots of choices and flexibility.

Most reactions