What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Car Mount

kapitan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is how I did it,

Kia-Cerato-Forte-Koup-Meetup-12.jpg

Kia-Cerato-Forte-Koup-Meetup-16.jpg

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks decent, not a fan of the aux wire hanging out there though. Can't the iPad interface with bluetooth stereo systems?

jamku

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Superbike81 said:
Looks decent, not a fan of the aux wire hanging out there though. Can't the iPad interface with bluetooth stereo systems?

Sure can. I have jvc 711 with bt and audiostream works like a charm.

DexHealth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I located this site for iPad car mounts... The price is reasonable and the accessories are the best one can find... Just remember driving and viewing videos on you iPad is a heathy fine in most states...
IGEARUSA

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DexHealth said:
I located this site for iPad car mounts... The price is reasonable and the accessories are the best one can find... Just remember driving and viewing videos on you iPad is a heathy fine in most states...
IGEARUSA

Driving and viewing videos, that's like insane......you crazy Americans!

The Archangel

DJP1984

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey man, you got your wheel on the passenger side! :D

i sure this car pic wheel on the passenger side - this is uk version car they usually wheel handle in right side. which opponent usa and most europe drive on left side of car.

realistdreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For better or worse, we Americans have no shame. I will figure out a car mount, but I think I'm going the poor man's route with a vent-based solution. I'll post when I get it done.

allen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I m thinking to hv myl iPad to replace to head unit, do u guys think it is possible? Btw, it might be a dumb question, I m totally a noob.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
allen said:
I m thinking to hv myl iPad to replace to head unit, do u guys think it is possible? Btw, it might be a dumb question, I m totally a noob.

It's possible I think, but remember to secure it so it won't fall off.

fisk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That set up looks great. I really like how you have your light sabre mounted just above the ipad so you can get to it quickly if you run into any sith.... :)

Most reactions

Latest posts