What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canada

safe2k8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guyss brought an ipad 3 from canada and was just wondering will it be a problem using it in the uk voltage wise? or can i just use the standard iphone 4s charger

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The charger cubes that come with iPads are dual voltage.. You can use them for both 110 and 220 volt mains.. The only problem you'll have is that the plug won't fit in the UK wall socket. You'll have to get a North America to UK adapter... I'm not sure about the 4s charger.. It won't hurt to try it. If it doesn't have enough juice, you'll get a "Not Charging" message appearing near the battery indicator on the iPad.

ziffos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guyss brought an ipad 3 from canada and was just wondering will it be a problem using it in the uk voltage wise? or can i just use the standard iphone 4s charger

No problem using the iPad in UK but make sure you use the iPad charger and NOT the iPhone charger - you will be able to get a plug adapter very easily to fit the UK sockets.

Most reactions

Latest posts