Buy now or wait it out?

Discussion in 'iPad Mini Forum' started by mikeswife, Jun 7, 2013.

  1. mikeswife
    Offline

    mikeswife iPF Novice

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2012
    Messages:
    60
    Thanks Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Mississippi
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey ya'll! I'm not sure what to do! I just saw the reports today saying that the IPAD mini2 probably would be available to purchase until 4th quarter, around November or so. Of course I know this is all suposition. I'm really needing to have mine in hand by mid August for a business trip & again in Oct for another one. I figured on waiting to purchase until the newest one came out because I'm not a "purchase the newest model each year" kind of person. What I buy I will use for several years so it would be best to get the latest possible model. I'm afraid if I try to wait it out though, they will run out of current inventory & I'll lose my chance on buying the Wifi 64gb that I want to get & I'll have no choice in the matter. Just not sure what to do! I know, blessed problems to have! :eek:
  2. roryiliam
    Offline

    roryiliam iPF Noob

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    Thanks Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    united states
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's a little to long if you have to wait. Maybe you should go for a 16 GB for now and go full force once the new one is out. ;)
  3. skimonkey
    Offline

    skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2011
    Messages:
    18,596
    Thanks Received:
    1,068
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Michigan. USA
    Ratings:
    +1,144 / 1
    I have the same struggle as you do, Mikeswife! We are scheduled for a vacation in September for which I was hoping to have the new mini by then. I plan on waiting it out...however, I do get the temptations from my Staff peers here to go and get a refurb one now!

    Decisions..decisions! :)

    Well I never thought about that! That's a good idea, Roryiliam! :)
  4. mikeswife
    Offline

    mikeswife iPF Novice

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2012
    Messages:
    60
    Thanks Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Mississippi
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    LOL, I'm so not good at waiting! However, I have the newest IPAD so that takes the edge off. I'm getting this mini to replace a sllloowww netbook that I use for business trips. And I don't need it for sure until mid Aug. Hubby would never go for me buying one & then trading it in & honestly I don't have the time or patience for all that. When I purchase, I buy the best I can get for what suits my needs & that's good until it starts to die and/or needs to be replaced. It just seems that the 64gb seem in IPAD products to run out of supply quicker if they delay the release of mini2. I guess I'll give it a little longer & hope for the best! :eek:

Share This Page

Search tags for this page

buy an ipad now or wait

,

buy ipad now august 2013 or wait forum

,

buy ipad now or wait august 2013

,

buy or wait ipad mini

,

buy+ipad+4+now+or wait